For New Content Managers
New Content Manager?
If you have a new user who needs administrative access, follow these steps to get them going with their own account.
- Request your new user and role via a support ticket. Refer to the Knowledge Base for the roles that can be granted.
- Request Google Analytics access.
- GovHub training will be assigned. They must complete the training course before site access is granted.
- Register them for Siteimprove training.
- Make sure they know about our Digital Services Georgia site with tools and blogs to get them up to speed on best practices.
Departing Content Manager?
Please don’t forget to let us know by opening a support ticket. Leaving old user accounts active is a security risk.