The Project Administrator will own management of small to medium sized projects, and will work closely with our Project Managers on larger initiatives, assisting with project initiation, execution, and closeout tasks. Responsibilities include:
- Day to day ticket assignment and management for assigned projects.
- Keeping SOW to project mapping current.
- Administrative project setup with Finance as well as in our internal project tracking system.
- Internal, vendor, and client coordination regarding task tracking and deliverable status.
- Project status reporting; close collaboration with Project Managers regarding project status and potential risk escalations.
- Participation in requirements gathering sessions; translation of requirements into actionable, trackable tasks.
- Project documentation including project charters, status reports, meeting notes and follow-ups per existing framework.
- Preparation of presentations or other materials for project meetings.
- Attendance and participation in meetings when necessary - both internal meetings and client meetings.
- Other project/product support tasks as needed. This may require hands-on work in the Drupal 8 CMS to support new and existing clients with website issues.
- Other light administrative tasks as needed, which may include billing, invoice tracking, documentation management, etc.
- MS Outlook
- Google Drive
- Drupal CMS
- 1-2 years’ experience working with web CMS, preferably Drupal; understanding of content management system basics.
- 1-2 years’ experience working as part of a web development or content management project team, preferably onboarding sites onto a CMS.
- 1-2 years’ experience in project management including the full project lifecycle
- 1-2 years’ experience with JIRA including project setup, task management, and reporting.
- Competency in MS Outlook (email and calendaring).
- Self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision.
- Advanced ability to understand new technologies, specifically in the realm of web development.
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills working with both internal and client teams at all levels.
- Excellent time management skills; able to work on a schedule and under pressure.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Enthusiastic attitude to learn different skills and help out wherever is needed.
- Ability to multi-task and work on different tasks each day.